The Blue Bell Chapter of the Friends of the Library-was formed in 1989 and describe themselves as a group of curious people, lifelong learners, readers, writers, researchers and browsers.
What the Blue Bell Friends Do:
- Maintain an ongoing sale of hardback and paperback books
- Organize 3 large fundraising sales: Spring and Fall Used Book Sale and February DVD/CD Sale
- Sponsor and fund library programs for children and adults
- Act as library advocates in the community
- Meet on the third Wednesday evening of most months (except July and August) to have fun and support the library
Benefits of Blue Bell Chapter Membership:
- Members receive the Friends of the WVPL at Blue Bell Newsletter with announcements of used book/video sales and library programming
- Members are given the first chance to purchase books at the Friday Evening Preview Sale.
- Best of all, you will have the year-round satisfaction that your membership enhances our library services for the entire community. The Blue Bell Friends donate tens of thousands of dollars to the library each year that is used to purchase new computer equipment, furniture, books and more.
If you are interested in joining the Blue Bell Chapter of the Friends of the Library, download the application here. You may drop it off at the library or mail it to WVPL Friends, 650 Skippack Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422. You can also leave a voice mail message at 215-643-1320 x24 if you have questions and would like someone to call you.