We invite you to:
- Borrow downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, print books, CD audiobooks, DVD’s, music CD’s, video games and magazines.
- Borrow Museum Passes including the Academy of Natural Sciences, Elmwood Park Zoo, Simeone Automotive Museum, Moravian Pottery and Tile Works, American Helicopter Museum, Morris Arboretum, Penn Museum, Pearl S. Buck International and National Liberty Museum …for full details CLICK HERE.
- Ask our professional librarians a question, they can show you how to use the library catalog, assist you with research, locate and borrow items from other libraries, provide basic computer instruction and demonstrate online resources.
- Attend library events for adults, teens and children, click here for more information. CLICK HERE for more information about upcoming events.
- Access online resources include Consumer Reports, Mango Language Learning, Weiss Financial Ratings, Philadelphia Inquirer Historical Archive, Ambler Gazette Historical Archive, Reference USA Business Research Database. Specifically for students: Learning Express Practice Exams, Reference eBooks and Literature Criticism, Tumblebooks for Kids and magazine and newspaper databases. CLICK HERE for more information about our eResources.
- Use our Wi-Fi access point, you can bring your smart phone, tablet computer or laptop to the library and access the Internet from here. We have outlets for plugging in devices at the Blue Bell Library.
- Use our Internet computers, they have Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Photocopy or print to our copier, you can print from our computers or wirelessly from your Smartphone, tablet computer or laptop. You can choose to print in color for 30 cents a copy or black and white for 15 cents a copy.
We also provide:
- Resume Review, if you are looking for a new job and want some help updating your resume, please CLICK HERE to contact Reference and schedule an appointment.
- Interview Practice for Veterans, in conjunction with RSVP, we provide free one-on-one interview practice sessions for those looking for employment. Sessions include: how your training in the military can translate to a civilian position, promoting your best assets, answering tough questions, what not to say and resume review. To schedule, contact RSVP at 610-834-1040 x 28.
- Test Proctoring, if you are taking online courses and need a test proctored, please CLICK HERE to contact Reference to set up the test.
- Community Outreach, if you would like the library to participate in your school or community activity or would like to schedule a tour, please CLICK HERE to contact Programs. The library is very interested in partnering with local community organizations and businesses. The library currently outreaches to preschools and daycare centers by providing book deliveries that are specific to their curriculum and story time presenters.
- Community Room Rental, if you would like to rent the community room please CLICK HERE to contact Room Rental, please see the Community Room Use Policy and application.
- Income Tax Forms, printed copies are available in the library or go to www.irs.gov to download.