Trevin Panaia—Financial Aid Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S.)
- Learn what your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is and how it can be lowered
- Discern differences in methodology (Institutional vs. Federal)
- Importance of SAT and ACT Exams
- Reward financial responsibility with college scholarship opportunities
- Educate parents and their high school students in the financial aid process, including understanding the variety of loans, scholarships, grants, etc. that are available
- Provide an understanding of complex FAFSA forms
This free workshop is presented by Financial AId Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S). For more information about this organization, visit here.
Attention Downton Abbey Fans
Come to our presentation on
Life at the Edwardian Manor
Thursday, Feb. 27, at the Main Library
6:30 PM refreshments/7:00 PM program
Judith Krall-Susso presents.
There will be a raffle for season 4 of Downton Abbey that night. Raffle Tickets: $2 for 1 or $5 for 3, and may be purchased at the circulation desk.
Co-Sponsored by: The Blue Bell and Ambler Friends of the Wissahickon Valley Public Library
Medicare 101 - Basic Information for People Turning 65
- How does Medicare work?
- What is a donut hole?
- What is a copay? Why is it necessary?
- How do I choose a doctor?
- What assistance is available to help with costs?
If you are turning 65 and have questions about Medicare attend this RSVP APPRISE Medicare Counseling program for answers. Barbara Rutberg, a state trained APPRISE Medicare volunteer counselor will provide you with FREE and UNBIASED information about Medicare eligibility and choices.
Please register at the library or call 215-643-1320.
APPRISE is a free health insurance counseling program designed to help older Pennsylvanians with Medicare. Counselors are specially trained staff and volunteers who can answer your questions about Medicare and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care Insurance.
Please Note: Information Session is about Medicare, not Obamacare