Join local author Ursula LeCoeur to discuss her book The Willing Widow over dinner at Bridget’s in Ambler.
Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard, entering and formatting data, calculating data using formulas, printing.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Using templates
- Inserting figures and hyperlinks
- Advanced formatting. Reviewing and tracking changes, adding comments
- Viewing more than 1 file at a time and freezing frames
- Time permitting we will also discuss formulas and functions.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
New York Times Best Selling Author Gayle Forman will be speaking about her latest book Just One Day and signing books at the library! Contact Towne Book Center in Collegeville to preorder your books for the event today.
This is a 3 hour hands-on Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007 in 2 parts.
WHEN: June 19 and 20, 7 - 8:30 pm
WHERE: Blue Bell Community Room, Wissahickon Valley Public Library
- The Face of Word: Finding and Using Menus
- Using the Mouse with Word
- Basics of Word Processing: Type, Backspace, Delete, Insert and Overtype
- Save a File, Open a File, Create a File
- Formatting Text: Fonts, Bold, Italicize, and Underline. Changing Text Size.
- Working with Text: Cut and Paste, Copy and Paste. Find, and Replace Text.
- Understanding the “Clipboard”
- Mistakes: Using Undo and Redo
- Page Layouts: Page Orientation, Page Size, Margins, Page Numbers
- Printing and Print Preview
Afternoon Speak presents Chris Kalb, Park Foreman & Arborist for Lower Gwynedd Township
Mr. Kalb will be discussing how to properly prune your trees and things you need to be aware of for maintaining
Location: Lower Gwynedd Township building, 1130 N. Bethlehem Pike, Spring House (across the street from Giant)
Registering: Call the library 215-643-1320