Events are held at Blue Bell, Ambler, and the Lower Gwynedd Township Building.
Program starts at 7:00 pm.
Tea and Scones at 6:30 pm.
This program is part of Tea and Scones.
Sponsored by the Ambler Friends.
Call 215-643-7775 to register.
ESL – English Classes
8 classes – free
Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 11 AM – 12 noon.
June 23, 25, 30, July 2, 7, 9, 14, 16.
Teacher is Carol Harrison, M.A.Ed., certified ESL teacher
Presented by Dr. Mark Legnola of Community Chiropractic Center
One of the biggest problems we have seen come with increased life span is the increase in musculoskeletal problems which interferes with our mobility. Therefore, even though we are living longer, we do not have the mobility to enjoy the extra years of our life to the fullest. You will learn the steps to achieve better health & mobility. These steps will help you be more productive at work and help you enjoy good health to do the things you enjoy most!
Martin Sherman, Medicare and Long Term Planning
Join us to better understand Medicare before Medicare Annual Enrollment season starts on October 15!
Jeanette Jahn of Beads & Weaves of Blue Bell presents a design- your-own class. Create a Holiday Crystal set of earrings.Come to the Library and see the samples in the lobby display case. This class is free and all supplies are provided. Registration is required - register at the Library in Blue Bell. Class size is limited to ten.
New information, hints, tips & directions for buying & selling real estate with today's interest rates with John Proctor Child
- "16-Days & SOLD!" Is It Possible? How Does This Approach Help a Buyer? How's it Help A Seller?
- What Are The Three Scenarios That Tell You When You Are Priced Correctly?
- What Are The Two Pricing Approaches?
- What Is The “Auction Effect”?
- The Ugly Truth About Why Buyers Will NOT Put Offers In On A House That Is Priced Too High
- How Much Should You Invest Before You Put The House on The Market?
- To Stage Or Not To Stage?
- What Are The Top Five Tips For Detailing Your House For Resale?