Lynn Hayman provides an overview of how-to-quit program.
This is a class for folks who have not played bridge for quite some time. Refresh your mind on the moves, rules, and any changes over the years. There will be friendly conversation about bridge and your experiences in playing bridge – whether in school, neighborhood, with friends, in a club. The teacher is Nancy Walchek, a Silver Life Master from the ACBL (American Contract Bridge League). She is passionate about Bridge and eager to help.
Must register at the Library or call 215-643-1320.
Teacher, baby boomer, and Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Priscilla Nieto McDonald understands the needs of adults as they plan for the future.
- Her mom and step-mom in their 80s still live in their own homes.
- Do you have older parents you are concerned about?
- Are you wondering if it’s time for you to downsize?
- Priscilla can offer guidance in “The Do’s and Don’ts of Downsizing.”
Flex your brain and keep your memory nimble.
- Presentation by staff at Abington Health
- Hands-on games that all can play
- Pat Anasiewicz, RN
- We will have prizes, a speaker, a toast to British authors, and a hat contest.
- Cost is $30 per person, payable upon registration. Make check payable to the Ambler Friends.
- The party is limited to 36 attendees.
- Call the Ambler Library to register: 215-643-7775.
- Proceeds to benefit the Friends of the WVPL at Ambler.
Trevin Panaia—Financial Aid Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S.)
- Learn what your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is and how it can be lowered
- Discern differences in methodology (Institutional vs. Federal)
- Importance of SAT and ACT Exams
- Reward financial responsibility with college scholarship opportunities
- Educate parents and their high school students in the financial aid process, including understanding the variety of loans, scholarships, grants, etc. that are available
- Provide an understanding of complex FAFSA forms
This free workshop is presented by Financial AId Concepts & Tuition Strategies (F.A.C.T.S). For more information about this organization, visit here.