A 4 hour hands-on introduction to Microsoft Excel in 2 parts.
WHEN: June 12 and 13, 2-4pm
WHERE: Blue Bell Community Room, Wissahickon Valley Public Library
This is class 1 of 2. Students should attend both classes.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Enter and format data
- Tips for users of earlier versions of Excel
- Calculate data using formulas
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 5 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 4 hours total (2 hours on each day).
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
- The instructional computers have Windows XP and Word 2007.
- Prerequisite: Experience using a mouse and keyboard.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.