This two-part class is a practical course about iPad apps.
This is class 2 of 2. Students should attend both classes.
Bring your iPad, AC charging cable and Apple ID.
Topics to be covered include:Learn about helpful resources for selecting iPad Apps from the hundreds of thousands available! Download and install Apps. Use them to make your life more productive and enjoyable!
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Class size limited to 10 students.
- Cost: $10.00. Fee is due at sign-up and is non-refundable.
- Please sign-up at the Blue Bell or Ambler circulation desk.
- Phone sign-up is accepted but your reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Class Length: 2 hours on 2 consecutive Wednesdays.
- Students are expected to bring a notebook and pen or pencil to class.
Please contact the library at 215-643-1320 to let us know if you cannot attend the class for which you have registered.