Medicare 101 - Basic Information for People Turning 65
- How does Medicare work?
- What is a donut hole?
- What is a copay? Why is it necessary?
- How do I choose a doctor?
- What assistance is available to help with costs?
If you are turning 65 and have questions about Medicare attend this RSVP APPRISE Medicare Counseling program for answers. Barbara Rutberg, a state trained APPRISE Medicare volunteer counselor will provide you with FREE and UNBIASED information about Medicare eligibility and choices.
Please sign up for one of these presentations:
- Friday, January 31 at 2 PM in the Community Room
- Friday, February 21 at 2 PM in the Community Room
APPRISE is a free health insurance counseling program designed to help older Pennsylvanians with Medicare. Counselors are specially trained staff and volunteers who can answer your questions about Medicare and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care Insurance.
Please Note: Information Session is about Medicare, not Obamacare