The Ambler Book club meets at 2:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
- JANUARY: Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin
- FEBRUARY: Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
- MARCH: The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel (non-fiction)
- APRIL: Tony’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani (One Book, One County Pick, two author visits this month)
- MAY: The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin
- JUNE: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- JULY: Paris in the Present Tense by Mark Helprin
- AUGUST: An Imperfection in the Kitchen Floor by Heather Greenleaf Local author
- SEPTEMBER: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- OCTOBER: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- NOVEMBER: The Mars Room by Rachel Kushner
- DECEMBER: Educated by Tara Westover (non-fiction)