The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm, usually on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- January 19, The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz
- February 16, A Criminal Defense by William L. Myers, Jr.
- March 16, Gone by Mo Hayder
- April 13, The Distant Echo by Val McDermid
- May 18, The Black Hour by Lori Rader-Day
- June 15, The Way Through the Woods by Colin Dexter