The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm, usually on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- January 20, The Shape of Sand by Marjorie Eccles
- February 17, Ashes to Dust by Ysra Sigurdardottir
- March 17, The Blackhouse by Peter May
- April 21, Lost by Michael Robotham
- May 19, When Shadows Fall by J. T. Ellison
- June 16, Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner
- July 21, Where It Hurts by Reed Farrel Coleman
- August 18, The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
- September 15, Memory Man by David Baldacci
- October 20, The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John LeCarre
- November 17, An Uncertain Place by Fred Vargas
- December 15, The Fever by Megan Abbott