The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- January 16, A City of Broken Glass by Rebecca Cantrell
- February 20, The 13th Juror by John Lescroart
- March 19, Death of a Mantis by Michael Stanley
- April 16, Through a Glass Darkly by Donna Leon
- May 21, Where Memories Lie by Deborah Crombie
- June 18, False Impression by Jeffrey Archer
Click here for a list of what we've read in the past. For more information, please contact Fran Young.