The Mystery Book Group discusses a variety of mystery genres, such as historical, legal/medical and police/PI, among others. Fran Young, leader, provides several articles relating to each month's book.
Held at WVPL, Blue Bell, at 2 pm on the third Saturday of the month.
Books are available at the Library. You may reserve a copy by clicking on the book title.
- December 20, Black and Blue by Ian Rankin
- January 17, Time and Again by Jack Finney
- February 21, Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
- March 21, And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman
- April 18, Silent Joe by T. Jefferson Parker
- May 16, The Stonecutter by Camilla Lackberg
- June 20, Midnight in Peking by Paul French
Click here for a list of what we've read in the past. For more information, please contact Fran Young.