Don't forget the Summer Reading Challenge!
Children and Teens: Read, meet the goal and get a prize. Stop by the library for your log between June 6 to August 8, 2016.
- Ages Birth to 12 years of age: Read 750 minutes.
- Teens & Adults: Read for raffle prizes!
These events meet more than once this summer. Please note the various dates and check out the calendar for more.
- Family Reads @ 4 PM - Mondays, June 20 to August 8 ~ All ages ~ While supplies last
- Chess Club for Kids @ 6:30 PM - Mondays, June 27 to July 25 ~ Ages 6-12 ~ Registration required
- Story-Guitar Time with Miss Michelle, Mondays and Fridays @ 10:30 AM ~ All ages
- Stories in the Park at Wentz Run Park - Tuesdays @ 10:30 AM - June 21 to August 2 ~ All ages
- Stories in the Park at Oxford Park - Wednesdays @ 10:30 AM - June 29 to August 3 ~ All ages
- Read to Dogs on Thursdays @ 10 AM - Thursdays, July 7 to July 28 ~ For ages 6-12 ~ Registration required. In person. (Begins July 1)
- Lego Club in July, Thursdays, July 14 & July 21 @ 4:30 PM ~ Ages 3-up
Want a reminder?