Don't forget the Summer Reading Challenge!
Children and Teens: Read, meet the goal and get a prize. Sign up and log in anytime between June 8 to August 3, 2015.
- Ages Birth to 5 years of age: Read 40 Picture Books.
- Ages 6 to 12 years of age: Read 10 Chapter Books.
- Teens & Adults: Read for raffle prizes!
These events meet more than once this summer. Please note the various dates and check out the calendar for more.
- Make and Take Monday Crafts @ 10 AM - Mondays, June 22 to August 3 ~ All ages ~ While supplies last
- Chess Club for Kids @ 6:30 PM - Mondays, July 6 to August 3 ~ Ages 6-12 ~ Registration required
- Story-Guitar Time with Miss Michelle, Mondays and Fridays @ 10:30 AM ~ All ages
- Stories in the Park at Wentz Run Park - Tuesdays @ 10:30 AM - June 30 to July 28 ~ All ages
- Stories in the Park at Oxford Park - Wednesdays @ 10:30 AM - July 1 to July 29 ~ All ages
- Summer Writing Workshop - On Wednesdays @ 10:30 AM AM - July 2 to July 29 ~ Registration required (Begins June 1) ~ For those going into grades 4-6.
- Read to Dogs on Thursdays @ 10 AM - Thursdays, July 9 to July 31 ~ For ages 6-12 ~ Registration required. In person. (Begins July 1)
- Lego Club in July, Thursdays, July 9, July 16, July 23 @ 4:30 PM ~ Ages 3-up