Summer Reading Challenge
Children and Teens: Read, meet the goal and get a prize. Stop by the library for your log between June 6 to August 8, 2016.
- Ages Birth to 12 years of age: Read 750 minutes.
- Teens & Adults: Read for raffle prizes!
Blue Bell Special Events for Kids Ages 6-up:
- The Human Body presented by The Franklin Institute - Wednesday, June 29 @ 7 PM ~ No Registration
- Olympics Night - Wednesday, July 6 @ 7 PM ~ Registration Requried
- Science of Sound with Caryn Lin – Wednesday, July 20 @ 7 PM ~ No Registration
- Wissahickon Pops Orchestra - Thursday, July 21 @ 11 AM ~ No Registration
- Marvels of Motion with Mad Science of NJ - Wednesday, July 27 @ 7 PM ~ No Registration
- Kids Dance Party! - Wednesday, August 3 @ 7 PM ~ No Registration
- Ice Cream Party and Prizes! -Wednesday, August 10 @ 7 PM Ages 7-12 ~ Participation in SRC required
- Summer Reading Challenge Party -Thursday, August 11 @ 11 AM, Ages birth-6 ~ Participations in SRC required
Ambler Special Events for Kids:
- Magic Show with Ari Paul Felber – Thursday, June 23 @ 4 PM
- Mad Science Show! - Thursday, June 30 @ 4 PM
- Silly Joe's Silly Music For Kids - Thursday, July 7 @ 4 PM
- Monkeys in the House with John Hadfield - Thursday, July 14 @ 4 PM
- Bingo for Books & Prizes - Thursday, July 21 @ 4 PM
- Pete Moses Music for Kids - Thursday, July 28 @ 4 PM
- Pizza Party for Readers - Thursday, August 11 @ 4 PM