Regulations for Community Bulletin Board Notices
- Notices must be approved by Library administration before posting. Welcome Desk/Circulation desk staff will submit your notice to the Ambler Branch Manager or to the Outreach Coordinator in Blue Bell. If something is put up without permission, it will be removed by Library staff.
- Acceptable sizes for notices include 11”x17”, legal size (8 ½” x 14”) and 8 ½” x 11” or smaller. 8 ½” x 11” or smaller is preferred due to space constraints.
- Notices may be posted for library events, tax-supported agencies, non-profit, civic, community groups, or entities with which the Library carries cooperative programs.
- The following types of notices will NOT be posted:
- Personals ads and notices
- Notices of merchandise or services for sale (including tutoring, financial services)
- Rental announcements
- Profit-making establishment notices