HERE'S THE LATEST UPDATE ON OUR ROAD TO REOPENING:
WHAT IS YOUR MASK POLICY AT THE LIBRARY?
Face masks are required inside the library.
- All patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times while visiting the library.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will continue to be available.
WHAT CAN I DO AT THE LIBRARY?
- Browse for and check out books, DVDs, CDs, magazines and newspapers
- Use the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) to find books
- Pick up and check out holds
- Use the self-checkout stations
- Use public Internet computers
- Sit, read and relax in our main common areas!
HOW LONG CAN I STAY AT THE LIBRARY?
- There are no time limits for your visit! Stay as long as necessary during our open hours.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
- Blue Bell and Ambler will be open for browsing Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 8 PM; Fridays and Saturdays 10 AM to 5 PM.
WHERE AM I ALLOWED TO GO IN THE LIBRARY?
- Any book stack, DVD, magazine and newspaper areas
- Seating areas, tables and study carrels in our main common areas
- Use the library copier and printer
- Quiet study rooms at Blue Bell (1 per person)
- Community spaces when used by a library group or activity
- Community Rooms (Up to 25 persons)
- Public Conference Rooms ( up to 4 People)
- Public restrooms
CAN I STILL USE CONTACTLESS PICK-UP SERVICES?
- YES! If you prefer to pick up only, call the library to schedule. For instructions on contactless pick up, go to >>>> www.wvpl.org/contactless
ARE YOU ACCEPTING BOOK DONATIONS?
WVPL Blue Bell is accepting book and jigsaw puzzle donations again. Thank you for your patience!
Ambler Branch cannot accept donations. You were so generous in the past months that we are overwhelmed and out of space. Please hold your donations until later.
Please bring all donations into the library and the staff will show you where to deposit them. PLEASE DO NOT leave any donations outside of our buildings, near the book drop or deposit in the book drop to come in contact with returned library books. Thank you for continuing to support the library!
WHAT PROGRAMS ARE YOU OFFERING? Join in a variety of virtual educational programs
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO READ NEXT? Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Click to get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
CHECK OUT OUR e-resources
HAVE A QUESTION FOR A LIBRARIAN? Our reference librarians are available to assist you with placing a hold, answering your questions about any and all WVPL e-resources and technology. Please call 215-643-1320 ext. 19 Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 7:30 PM, Friday and Saturday 10 AM to 4:30 PM or send your questions using our contact form.