Your Library Now: Click here for WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list is for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Click to get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
Top Ten Print Fiction this month:
- The four winds, by Kristen Hannah
- The vanishing half, by Brit Bennett
- Anxious people, by Fredrik Backman
- The midnight library, by Matt Haig
- The Paris library, by Janet Skeslien Charles
- Eternal, by Lisa Scottoline
- Klara and the sun, by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The push, by Ashley Audrain
- Win, by Harlan Coben
- The wife upstairs, by Rachel Hawkins