The Fall newsletters from the Friends of the WVPL, both Ambler and Blue Bell, are available on our Newsletter page.
WVPL GOES FINE FREE!
The library board decided that in these unprecedented times, there should be no roadblocks to accessing information or using library services.. When our system goes back online, you will see that late fines on items owned by WVPL will not accumulate on your record. Please see our fine-free explanation for more details.
WVPL will now open at 10 AM and close at 8 PM Monday thru Thursday.
Friday and Saturday, the library will open at 10 AM and close at 5 PM.
Are you researching the EPA Superfund site in Ambler? You may access the EPA documents about the Ambler Asbestos Piles from our Local Links page.
Your Library Now: Read WVPL Status Updates through CoVID-19
Join WVPL's email list to get the latest event updates, emergency cancellations and last-minute program information. You may already be reading Wowbrary, our weekly newsletter highlighting new books, new DVDs and upcoming events, but our NEW email list is for Blue Bell & Ambler library news, including occasional last-minute additions or cancellations due to unforseen circumstances. Make sure you get both!
Need help finding your next great read?
Try our LIBRARY GRAB BAG service! Fill out a simple form to help us curate a bag of books, movies and much more - just for you! Get started >>> LIBRARY GRAB BAGS.
September 18: Read an eBook Day:
Your favorite eBooks in September:
- The Four Winds, by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Thing He Told Me, by Laura Dave
- Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- That Summer, by Jennifer Weiner
- The Book of Lost Names, by Kristin Harmel
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V. E. Schwab
- Golden Girl, by Elin Hilderbrand
- 28 Summers, by Elin Hilderbrand
- It Ends with Us, by Colleen Hoover
- The Cellist, by Daniel Silva
- The Vanishing Half, by Brit Bennett