The Ambler Book group meets at 2:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
NEW members are always welcome. Please contact Anne Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- January 12: Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
- February 9: Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
- March 9: Of Women and Salt by Gabriela Garcia
- April 13: Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe (NF)
- May 11: Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- June 8: Damnation Spring by Ash Davidson **NOTE - Change of Venue for June Meeting. We will meet at the main library in Blue Bell this month only, due to the Ambler Friends book sale in the Ambler community room.
- July 13: The Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris
- August 10: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- September 14: Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
- October 12: Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy
- November 9: The Five Wounds by Kirstin Valdez Quade
- December 14: OPEN