The Ambler Book group meets at 2:30 pm on the 2nd THURSDAY of the month.
Everyone Welcome! Come for as many or as few sessions as you like.
NEW members are always welcome. Please contact Anne Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- January 12: Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
- February 9: Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
- March 9: Of Women and Salt by Gabriela Garcia
- April 13: Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe (NF)
- May 11: The Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris
- June 8: Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- July 13: Damnation Spring by Ash Davidson
- August 10: Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner (NF memoir)
- September 14: Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- October 12: Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy
- November 9: The Five Wounds by Kirstin Valdez Quade
- December 14: OPEN
*Please note that Hoopla is available only to WVPL card holders. If you aren't a WVPL card holder, please check with your home library about access to Hoopla.